NUNS2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NUNS2 Community

Community dedicated to everything Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Information :: New Users/Welcome

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy_PockyKidd

Teddy_PockyKidd

General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Empty
PostSubject: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm

My name is Teddy , im a big fan of naruto fighting games especially the accel series. As for Storm2...im sick & and tierd of fighting spammers online, the naruto community sucks! It feels like its just me and my nakamas are the only people that play with honor. I hope here i can find sum good and enjoyable fights without me resorting to hit the liquor cabinet (oh i hate online).

My main characters: Gaara, Kankuro, Temari,Chiyo, Sasori, Kakuzu & Orochimaru.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KazekageKidd
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi thar, welcome to the forums!

We're still getting things up to speed, so I hope you'll hang on for the ride ^^
Back to top Go down
https://nuns2.rpg-board.net
Sandman
Admin
Sandman

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Don't worry about the whole "Spamming" thing... we made a rule set to limit these types of things. We will post this set eventually, when things are up to speed.

Btw, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
keybladekid
Admin
keybladekid

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey there and welcome to the forum Teddy, like they said we're still getting things fully set up and up to speed. We are with you on the whole spammers being lame and stuff. you wont have any problems like that with us, and you'll have loads of fun. Hope you stay with us
Back to top Go down
Catilization

Catilization

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey guys I am new. I see that no one really posted much yet o.o. Anyways I hope I get to know you all very well =]
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

The forum is still new, we're doing a million things at once so it may seem like nothings happening, but at the same time, a lot is. Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://nuns2.rpg-board.net
keybladekid
Admin
keybladekid

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey there welcome to the site... like Katsu said we're just starting out, keep checking in, im sure soon we'll begin posting some videos and info and such
Back to top Go down
Catilization

Catilization

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks, Is there anyway I can help. I don't like being useless =C.
Back to top Go down
keybladekid
Admin
keybladekid

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Why not help get the word out about this site... try getting more people to join us (^_^)b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Information :: New Users/Welcome   General Information  ::  New Users/Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Information :: New Users/Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NUNS2 Community  :: General Information :: New Users/Welcome-
Jump to: