NUNS2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NUNS2 Community

Community dedicated to everything Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NUNS2: Tier List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

NUNS2: Tier List Empty
PostSubject: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Kudos to Sandman:

God/Broke Tier
Itachi
Akamaru

S Tier
Sage Naruto
Kiba

A Tier
Deidara
Pain
Shikamaru
Gai
Minato

B Tier
Naruto
Rock Lee
Shino
Kirin Sasuke
Kankuro
Chiyo
Jiraiya
Chidori Blade Sasuke
Lars
Hinata
Sakura
Suigetsu
Kakashi
Taka Sasuke

C Tier
Tsunade
Konan
Neji
Juugo
Kabuto
Kakazu
Ino
Orochimaru
Tobi
Kisame
Sasori
Asuma
Killerbee

D Tier
Karin
Gaara
Choji
Sai
Yamato
Temari

F Tier
Hidan
TenTen
Back to top Go down
https://nuns2.rpg-board.net
Catilization

Catilization

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Is this tier list susspose to represent unfairness, Easiest to play as, or just strongest?
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Admin
Sandman

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Catilization wrote:
Is this tier list susspose to represent unfairness, Easiest to play as, or just strongest?

It represents just how good/bad a character is. Easiest to play as varies with each character, and the unfairness mainly concerns the God/Broke tier.
Back to top Go down
Catilization

Catilization

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Sandman wrote:
Catilization wrote:

It represents just how good/bad a character is. Easiest to play as varies with each character, and the unfairness mainly concerns the God/Broke tier.
I don't understand how Temari is Tier D, while Deidara is in A...
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Admin
Sandman

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Catilization wrote:
Sandman wrote:
Catilization wrote:

I don't think you've truly played the two characters enough to realize how good Deidara is, and how Terrible TenTen is.

Her ranged game is the worst thing i've ever seen in this game. It is so slow, that a person can literally just WALK away from it. Her jutsu and her grab are her only decent sources of damage, yet they are so easily avoidable. Plus, this tier is based off the characters themselves, not how good they are with assists. TenTen is just awful by herself. Deidara can pummel her to a crisp with his great ranged game. You can't simply run out of his ranged game, his jutsu are actually very good, his pressure game is amazing, his grab is the best in the game. His only flaws are his ougi animation, and the difficulty of his awakening. But his awakening is good regardless. TenTen's awakening is just awful.

P.S. TenTen is in F tier, not D. D is giving her too much credit.
Back to top Go down
Catilization

Catilization

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Sandman wrote:
Catilization wrote:
Sandman wrote:
Catilization wrote:

I don't think you've truly played the two characters enough to realize how good Deidara is, and how Terrible TenTen is.

Her ranged game is the worst thing i've ever seen in this game. It is so slow, that a person can literally just WALK away from it. Her jutsu and her grab are her only decent sources of damage, yet they are so easily avoidable. Plus, this tier is based off the characters themselves, not how good they are with assists. TenTen is just awful by herself. Deidara can pummel her to a crisp with his great ranged game. You can't simply run out of his ranged game, his jutsu are actually very good, his pressure game is amazing, his grab is the best in the game. His only flaws are his ougi animation, and the difficulty of his awakening. But his awakening is good regardless. TenTen's awakening is just awful.

Err I said Temari not TenTen. Temari uses the fan.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Smooooooth, Sandman Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nuns2.rpg-board.net
Sandman
Admin
Sandman

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Catilization wrote:
Sandman wrote:
Catilization wrote:
Sandman wrote:
Catilization wrote:

Err I said Temari not TenTen. Temari uses the fan.

Almost same case with Temari, only she's slightly better. You can walk out of her ranged game, she relies on hitting people with ougis to win. Her mode makes her significantly slower, and she becomes really predictable when awakened. Sorry about the mixup, those names started to look familiar to me.
Back to top Go down
Catilization

Catilization

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:13 pm

:S Er, okay. It still kinda seems like she should be a bit higher than D. True though she relies on ougi
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Admin
Sandman

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Catilization wrote:
:S Er, okay. It still kinda seems like she should be a bit higher than D. True though she relies on ougi

It's the fact that her aerial strings, you can walk out of, her combo strings are useless, her jutsu is slow, and her awakening is meh

Her ougi is just decent. That's all she has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NUNS2: Tier List   NUNS2: Tier List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NUNS2: Tier List
Page 1 of 1